lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll

Had a lot of sounds.

I don't really like soundboards to much but this one was alright. The sounds were good quality and all. Maybe could have been presented a little nicer though. The electric thing over the Play button was cool.

alexsmolik responds:

I'm glad you rather liked it.
I know soundboards aren't always cool, but hey, there has to be some !
I know the presentation isn't one of the greatest though, I could have improved it A LOT, and added some MENUS, maybe for a version 2...
I'm glad you liked the electric thingy, I did it inspired by -poxpower-'s flashes.
Thanks for the review.
Alex

Asteroid Field Asteroid Field

Not bad

Its quite a good game to kill some time, one of those addictive games were you can play it over and over to improve your score ( at least for me anyways) I liked the little animations and the big "GAMEOVER" sign was done well. You should try for a more ambitious flash next time.

SantoNinoDeCebu responds:

Cheers, glad you liked. I prefer doing animations rather than games - thats why the animation alone seems better than the game itself lol, just animations take so long to make. The only problem with me making more ambitious games is I only have a small knowledge of Actionscript. I was spoon fed by a friend hehe.
Thanks for the review.