lll_Allpro's toys_lll lll_Allpro's toys_lll

Well, that was...wierd

Well tha was pretty random (which I like) I don't really know who allpro is so to me, stuff...just happened. It was rather funny though
lol, i'm still laughing at the nonsense.

alexsmolik responds:

Nonsense is good. And fun, as you just said. Hehe, allpro is just a regular user, a veteran from NG if you will. I don't know why I did this movie. I think it was because he had bought that Unicron toy or something ... Oh well.
Thanks for the review.
Alex

lll_AH Tribute_lll lll_AH Tribute_lll

Had a cool sound loop.

That was pretty good. The animation wasn't bad but the drawings could have been a little polished up. It looked like the alien was cockeyed when he was looking around. The vouice acting was arlgiht enough, nothing wrong there.
All in all it was a nice little short, a good tribute.

alexsmolik responds:

Well, thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
I am totally ok with the graphics could be improved thing, but you know ... I'm not a real good animator though, so graphics aren't very good ... I did the voice acting, which makes me proud :)
Thanks for the review.
Alex

Damsel in distress Damsel in distress

That was great!

I loved it, it was hilarious! I loved the cartoony drawings, the background were drawn particularly well. The animation was good too. It had me on the floor laughing during the part when he was chasing the baby haha! Great movie!

SantoNinoDeCebu responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I'm glad you thought the backgrounds are good because I spent a hell of a long time on them! hehe "On the floor laughing" - It was mean't to be funny but its actually that funn?? wow, I'm fairly pleased.